Thursday, August 24, 2017

2019-2020

Information for students and parents:

***COVID-19 information
       Students please check your teachers' blogs to see what they would like you to do while we are home from school. Please e-mail me with any questions/concerns and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I am here to help you as much as I can during this difficult time. Stay safe, stay healthy.

This year the high school is implementing a different form of itinerant special education.  There will no longer be a co-teacher in classes with the students.  I will be available for students in my classroom for testing, projects, or any other help that is needed.  I will also be going into classrooms as needed.  Teachers may request me to come to the class for testing, projects, individual help, or whatever else is needed.

Please contact me with any questions you may have.  My contact information is below.  I am looking forward to working with you to help your student have a successful and fun year!

**Please check the student's assignment book nightly and their teachers' homework blogs so assignments are up to date.   

Contact information:
        Phone: 570-874-0495 ext. 2720
        E-mail: dwelker@northschuylkill.net